Frequently Asked Questions
1. I want to try your services. What do I do first? First choose the new client information form tab on our website and fill out the short initial registration form. We will then contact you to schedule your free initial meet and greet consultation. At that time, we will get to know you and your pets as well as gather specific information regarding your pet's needs. If at any time you have questions, please feel free to call (870) 316-1535.
2. What do you do in the case of inclement weather? In the case of inclement weather, (i.e. excessive heat, heavy rain, snow, sleet) we will take your dog for a potty break and then enjoy a few minutes of inside play.
3. What kind of animals do you care for? We mostly care for dogs and cats, but will consider other types as long as they do not pose a danger to our pet sitters.
4. What hours do you provide services? Our pet services are generally between 7:00 am and 9:00 pm 7 days a week.
5. When is payment expected? Payment is due before or at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, check, or PayPal payments at
6. What is your cancellation policy? We ask that if you must cancel, please let us know within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time.
7. Do you charge extra for services on holidays? Yes we charge an extra $6/visit for services scheduled on holidays. Our holidays include: New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
8. Can I or should I tip my pet sitter? A tip is never expected but always appreciated.